POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Moving objects : Moving objects Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:27:10 EDT (-0400)
  Moving objects
From: pat
Date: 2 Jul 2003 06:55:01
Message: <web.3f02b9ddcfb9d4da34b9f8800@news.povray.org>
Dear All,

I've generated a lot of data for objects that I want to render into a movie
and I realise now that they are in slightly the wrong place. Without having
to regenerate all the data is there a PovRay command or workaround that
will allow all the position information following this command to be
shifted and/or rotated by some amount? Thank you very much for your help!!
Best,
Pat

Free your mind. There is no spoon.
Dr. Patrick Bangert